For the fourth season of The Voice, the show's resident makeup artist and hairstylist, Darcy Gilmore and Shawn Finch, will share with Life & Style readers how they created the hottest look of the performance night. This week, contestant Danielle Bradbery showed off a glam look. Check out how to get it below!
At only 16-years-old, Danielle Bradbery is the youngest contestant on The Voice this season. Week after week, she impresses both the audience and the coaching panel – especially her mentor Blake Shelton.
Last night on the finale, Danielle performed "Maybe It Was Memphis," as coach Blake chose the song as her "defining moment."
The starlet amazed again when she belted out "Born to Fly" for her last solo of the night.
Aside from her killer vocals, Danielle looked gorgeous on stage last night, and we have the inside scoop on how the starlet's makeup and hair artists perfected the look!
Danielle's hair on The Voice finale was inspired by the special finale guest, the one and only Cher.
1) To achieve the look, blow dry hair using a very large and round boar bristle brush. This kind of brush allows for all the hair to be controlled, and keeping all the hair together in the brush is essential for smoothing preventing flyaways. Also, while blowing hair, it is important to hold the dryer above the brush and aim it downward, which will allow the air flow to work with you to smooth and straighten hair.
2) After drying you will need a flat iron. Starting from the nape and working your way up the head, take 1-inch horizontal sections and run your flat iron smoothly and quickly over each section until the entire head has been smoothed.
3) Finally, add a little height to the crown by teasing the base with a comb, and then smooth over the top of it.
1) Prime complexion with L’Oreal’s Studio Secret Magic perfecting base. Danielle’s foundation color was MakeUp Forever HD #117 pressed into the skin over the primer, then set with no color powder. That’s so it won’t move or transfer. *NOTE: Pick the color that best suits your skin tone.
2) Add a touch of MakeUp Forever matte bronzer in #20 to warm up as a contour in strategic areas.
3) For golden sparkley eyes, a shadow that was painted on wet with a little water from Sephora's Moonbeam pallette was used. Eye shadow can be used wet or dry.
4) Use MakeUp Forever aqua eyes pencil in dark chocolate brown, blended, on the upper and inside water lines of the eye, lightly.
5) Apply Ardel lashes in #116 for a very soft natural lash. Always cut to fit the eye, and finish with MakeUp Forever smoky lash mascara. Use Anastasia brow powder in the appropriate color for your skin tone — for Danielle, it was blonde. Put this on the eyebrows to frame the eye and seal it with MakeUp Forever brow sealer.
6) For blush, apply Makeup Forever HD in Walk of Shame for a natural flushed look. A little bit goes a long way on this product!
7) Apply Lipliner by Makeup Forever in Nude Beige 1C, a light neutral beige color, over the entire lip and then gloss with Yves St. Laurent Gloss in Golden Peach or MakeUp Forever Glossy Full Couleur.
8) Combine Carlene K bronzer with MakeUp Forever face and body #20 and apply on legs for color and sheen. Fun fact: This is an absolute must on every artist singing on The Voice! The body makeup is custom-blended for each individual.
What did you think of Danielle's look? Do you think the 16-year-old starlet deserves to win it all? Find out on The Voice tonight, airing at 8 p.m. on NBC.
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!