It’s been 15 years since a 17-year-old Britney Spears hit the music scene with her monster smash hit “…Baby One More Time.” We. Feel. Old.
And today marks the pop princess’ 32nd birthday! We. Feel. Really. Old. So how are we honoring one of our favorite songstress’ of all time? By celebrating tomorrow’s release of her eighth studio album, Britney Jean, with our own countdown of Brit’s 10 best music videos!
But before we get to that, we’re breaking down her massive success by the numbers:
Britney Spears Says She's "In Love" With Boyfriend David Lucado
Studio Albums: 7 (with one set for release)Singles: 42Albums Sold: Over 86 MillionConcert Tours: 6 (7 with her Las Vegas residency kicking off Dec. 27)Total Concert Gross: Over $384 million!Perfumes: 13
Get ready for some nostalgia, Brit fans!
10) “Till the World Ends” – (Femme Fatale – 2011)Britney holds an underground dance party in a post-apocalyptic world – a world we wouldn’t mind being part of!
9) “Sometimes” – (…Baby One More Time — 1999)Cheesy dance moves, crop tops and baggy pants – and we loved every second of it.
8) “Womanizer” (Circus — 2008)Her big comeback! Brit dresses up as three different women and tricks her “womanizing” boyfriend. It was a total sequel to Toxic, so need we say more?
7) “Me Against the Music” featuring Madonna (In the Zone – 2003)Britney and Madonna playing opposites in a nightclub. ‘Nuff said.
VIDEO: Watch Jamie Lynn Spears' Video for "How Could I Want More"6) “Circus” (Circus – 2008)The blonde beauty plays a ringmaster of a circus and the dance moves are killer.
5) “(You Drive Me) Crazy” (…Baby One More Time – 1999)The song was remixed for the soundtrack of Drive Me Crazy. The film’s stars, Melissa Joan Hart and Adrien Grenier, cameo in the video, which features Britney as a waitress. A young MJH and Adrien alongside a dancing Brit Brit? This video is simply epic.
4) “Oops!... I Did It Again” (Oops!... I Did It Again – 2000)So Brit’s in Mars and falls in love with an astronaut. It’s incredibly corny, but who could ever forget that red latex catsuit?
3) “Toxic” (In the Zone – 2004)The now mom of two is a secret agent out for revenge against her ex lover. She rocks three different looks, rides a motorcycle with a shirtless Tyson Beckford (swoon)…and wears nothing but diamonds over her body in certain scenes. To put it simply: she looked amazing.
2) “I’m a Slave 4 U” (Britney – 2001)Brit dances in a midriff-revealing ensemble in a sauna. It’s sweaty, it’s hot, it’s awesome. We’re still obsessing over her six-pack.
Britney Spears Reveals Why She Often Wears the Same Clothes, Talks Las Vegas Shows
1) “…Baby One More Time” (…Baby One More Time — 1998)Where it all began. Every junior and high school girl in the late 1990s wanted to rock this school girl uniform.
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!