Season 4 of The Voice has finally crowned their winner: 16-year-old Danielle Bradbery!
And while most of America is very happy for the songstress, no one is more proud than coach Blake Shelton — who's now won three seasons in a row. We bet co-coach Adam Levine must be a little peeved!
"He is a really smart and caring person," Danielle tells Life & Style, explaining why she thinks he's won the past few years. "I definitely got to know him really well throughout this whole thing. I know he does not give up. He pushes you to do what you love, and he just has your back the whole way."
As for Danielle, we've put together 6 fun facts about the Texan teen, so get to know her better by checking 'em out below:
1) She Made HistoryAt 16, she is the youngest contestant to ever win the show!
2) She Was Born With TalentPrior to her audition for The Voice, Danielle never had a vocal lesson. Her first gig was at a church festival.
Backstage Beauty at The Voice, Finale: Get Danielle Bradbery's Glam Look
3) She Loves Her Fellow Country GirlsAmong her musical influences are Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert and Martina McBride.
4) She Was Bullied, but PerseveredDanielle has been open about being teased for her crooked teeth as a child, but she didn’t let the bullying stop her from pursuing her dreams of singing.
5) She's An All-Around Music LoverBesides country music, she listens to hip-hop, R&B, pop, and Spanish music. “Y’all be surprised because I can sing in Spanish, too,” she shared.
6) She Still Wants to Be a Normal TeenagerThough she'll receive a record deal after her big win, Danielle wants to try and experience the life of an ordinary teen. “I want to interact in school and going to college would be the normal thing I would like to do. Wherever this takes me, I would like to try to do that, too," she said.
Are you happy Danielle won? Tell us how you feel in comments — and check out her win below:
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!