<p><span></span>The summer season has kicked off, and the newest A-list go-to DJ is <strong>Jesse Marco</strong>. At just 23-years-old, this New York native has spun private parties around the world for <strong>Heidi Klum</strong>, <strong>Russell Simmons</strong>, <strong>Spike Lee</strong>, <strong>Denzel Washington</strong>, <strong>Alessandra Ambrosio</strong> and other celebs.<br />
As one of the most in-demand DJ's, Jesse has turned tables at star-studded events such as The A/X + 944 Magazine Neon Carnival, Alexander Wang X Love London Fashion Week Party, Eden Rock St. Bart's New Year's Party, the, Audi Super Bowl Party and The Sweetlife Festival, just to name a few.
Jesse tells Life & Style the top 10 songs the stars will be dancing to through Labor Day.
10. The Knocks: "Dancing With the DJ" (Jesse Marco remix)
9. Swedish House Mafia: "Save The World"
8. Beastie Boys (featuring Santigold): "Don't Lay No Game Like I Can"
7. Holy Ghost!: "Wait and See" (Moby Remix)
6. Pendulum: "The Island" (Steve Angello remix)
5. Chris Brown (featuring Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne): "Look at Me Now"
4. Kanye West and Jay Z: "H.A.M."
3. Diddy: "Coming Home" (Dirty South remix)
2. Kanye West (featuring Rihanna and Kid Cudi): "All of the Lights
1. Adele: "Rolling in the deep" (Jamie XX remix)
"These songs are really coming into their own for the summer," Jesse tells Life & Style about his top 10 picks. "Some of them have been slowly building in the clubs. They all have a summer vibe, whether they're more laid-back for a barbecue or a late night out."
You can catch Jesse deejaying this summer all over the world. Click here for dates!
Photo Credit: R/R
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!