In this week's #StarReview, Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition's Chris Powell says the best movie he's seen recently is 21 Jump Street because of Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum, reveals the last movie he walked out of, and more!
The best movie I saw recently:
"21 Jump Street. Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum are freaking hilarious in it!"
A movie I wanted to walk out of:
"The Grey. I couldn't help but feel depressed. My wife covered her eyes through 90 percent of it and strangled my arm during the other 10 percent."
A song I can't stop listening to:
"Fun's 'We Are Young.' Fun to sing along to with the family."
Photo credit: ABC
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!