Can you believe it’s been a week since Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel said “I do” in southern Italy? We can’t either!
To commemorate their first seven days as a married couple, Life & Style has put together 7 fun facts and details that have been released since they became husband and wife.
Did Jessica take Justin’s last name? Did any of Justin’s ‘N Sync band members show up to the wedding? Is the couple still in Italy? Find out below!
1) Following Tradition: Jessica’s saying goodbye to Biel! She revealed that she’s changing her last name to Timberlake. “My professional name will still be the same, but for life, yes, I think it sounds great,” she says. “I think I really won the jackpot of names.”
2) A Song for Jessica: Swoon. Justin, who hasn’t released a new album since 2006, performed an original song for Jessica after they married — millions of hearts broke all over the world once that bit of news was released!
NEWS: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel married in Italy
3) Show Offs: On the Saturday and Sunday that followed their nuptials, Justin and Jessica were both seen flashing their gorgeous wedding bands. Justin stepped out in Fasano, Italy on Saturday, while Jessica was spotted saying goodbye to wedding guests outside the Borgo Egnazia resort, where they held the wedding.
4) No ‘N Sync Reunion: According to reports, former ‘N Sync members, Chris Kirkpatrick and JC Chasez, were the only two from the group who were invited to Justin’s big day — but they did not attend. Lance Bass and Joey Fatone apparently did not get an invite. As for Chris, he opted to skip the wedding because he was busy proposing to his own girlfriend — in Italy!
5) Goodbye, Italy; Hello, Possible Honeymoon? Jessica and Justin emerged for the first time as newlyweds on the Sunday after their big day. The pair kept a very low profile as they arrived to an airport in Italy and jetted off to an undisclosed location
EXCLUSIVE: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel's Nearly $12K wedding lunch
6) Getting Ready for Family: But not right away! According to Justin’s grandmother, Sadie Bomar, Justin will be the best dad and Jessica, a great mother. “I don’t think they will rush it though,” Sadie says. “I’m not sure they can. They are both away so much that it would be hard to take care of a baby together and I know Justin would want to be there.”
7) Back to Work: Though the pair are enjoying their time together as a new married couple, it’s back to reality soon! Justin is pegged to star in the 2013 film The Last Drop, which is currently in pre-production.
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!