Less than a week after Lamar Odom was released from the hospital and moved to a rehab facility in LA, the former basketball pro received even more good news!
According to a new report, the 36-year-old will not be charged for cocaine possession or being under the influence, which resulted in a near-fatal overdose three months ago.
RELATED: Khloé Kardashian Comments on Lamar Odom's Progress – Says She's "Proud" and "Grateful"
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ that the Nye County D.A. in Nevada, where the athlete was found unconscious in a brothel, have decided not to proceed with the case and are expected to formally reject it later this week.
(Photo Credit: Getty Images)
As Life & Style previously reported, Lamar's aunt revealed last week that he had left the hospital.
"Lamar continues to make remarkable strides, and we are asking that you continue to respect our privacy," JaNean Mercer said in a statement on Jan. 8. "We THANK ALL OF YOU GREATLY, your support has been paramount in helping to uplift us during these past few difficult months."
We're happy to hear that the Khloé & Lamar star is improving!
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!