Welp, that wasn't supposed to happen!
A man accidentally set fire to his apartment while demonstrating how his lighter worked during a livestream video. Thankfully, he didn't get hurt, but the footage is incredibly shocking.
RELATED: Model Tries to Blackmail Hockey Player But It Backfires in the Best Way Possible
In the video, the man refills his lighter and wipes it clean with a tissue that he then throws to the side. While striking a match, his lighter bursts into flames, which causes him to respond immediately and toss the match aside. The only thing is, the match wasn't fully blown out and upon making contact with the lighter fluid tissues, it too bursts into flames.
Once the man notices the fire, he brings the bag into the corner and attempts to smother it with cardboard boxes – which are really just more kindling for the fire. Eventually he realizes that the flames are out of control and he leaves. So scary!
Watch it happen at 4:53 in the video below.
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!