Can you imagine having a snail living inside your body?! That's exactly what happened to this 4-year-old boy.
According to Rachel Franklin, her son Paul fell and scraped his knee one day. And though they seemingly cleaned it well, within a few days it was swollen and hot to touch. Doctor's gave the young boy antibiotics, but the infection wasn't clearing up.
RELATED: This Man Has Scary Amounts of Lice Falling From His Head – The Video Will Horrify You
Soon, Paul's mom decided to pop the inflamed section – and out came a SNAIL. Pretty crazy right?
Watch the video below to see a reenactment of the horrifying infection, as shown by Animal Planet's Monsters Inside Me.
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!