From big wins to hanging with royalty, Taylor Swift is living a real-life fairytale.
Over the past few weeks, the 23-year-old songstress has taken home multiple awards, freaked out with Justin Timberlake (more on that later) at the American Music Awards and performed "Livin' on a Prayer" with Bon Jovi AND Prince William. Yes, you read that right. Don't worry, there's footage.
It's safe to say this blonde beauty is having the best month ever -- and here are 5 reasons to prove that:
1) Winning Big at the Country Music Association Awards Earlier This MonthNot only did the starlet take home wins for Musical Event of the Year and Music Video of the Year for "Highway Don't Care" with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban and International Artist Achievement, but she was also awarded the Pinnacle Award -- she's only the second person to receive the honor! Justin, Julia Roberts, Reese Witherspoon AND Mick Jagger taking time out of their busy days to congratulate her? Not to mention, Keith, Tim, Faith Hill, George Strait, Rascall Flatts and Brad Paisley presenting her the award? Sounds pretty awesome to us.2) Fangirling With JustinThis happened at the AMAs after Justin won an award -- and it was priceless. Who gets to say they did this with JT?! Jealous.
AMAs 2013: GIF of Justin Timberlake Fangirling With Taylor Swift
3) That AMAZING DressTaylor's shiny gold Julien Macdonald mini landed her on nearly every best-dressed list.
4) The Biggest Winner of the NightAt the AMAs on Sunday, the entertainer took home four awards: Artist of the Year, Favorite Album - Country (Red), Favorite Female Artist - Country, and Favorite Female Artist - Pop/Rock. Not too shabby. "My lucky number is 13, and so far you guys have made 2013 the most magical year so far," she said to her fans during one of her acceptance speeches. "I'm 23 and I have no idea what's going to happen to me...I love you so much. It's unbelievable."
5) She's Linked to This HottieTaylor has been spotted getting cozy with Romeo & Juliet star Douglas Booth, 21. Harry Styles, who?
Is Taylor Swift Dating Romeo & Juliet Star Douglas Booth?
6) A Royal Good TimeOn Tuesday, Nov. 26, she flew across the pond to the Winter Whites Gala at Kensington Palace, where she was the headlining performer, and met the Duke of Cambridge for the very first time. Taylor stunned in a long, plunging metallic gown with her golden locks pinned up. So what did she talk about with Prince William? His son, Prince George, and her music! The pair were even seen joking about dancing. "He was very funny," she said about her encounter with Wills. "I was really happy he was funny." Later on in the evening, she got onstage and performed "Livin' on a Prayer" with Bon Jovi...and the Prince joined them! Who can say they've sang with royalty?! Taylor -- proving furthermore that she truly is having the best month ever. One Instagram user caught it on film and posted a snippet. Watch it all below:Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!