It’s been Justin Timberlake overload the past week — but we’re not complaining!
To promote the upcoming release of his third studio album, The 20/20 Experience, JT didn’t just do the typical promotion. He went ALL out. Here are five reasons why he’s having the best week ever:
GALLERY: Justin Timber-What-A-Week!
1) 5-Time SNL Host: Kicking off the week with his fifth time hosting Saturday Night Live on March 9, the “Suit & Tie” singer not only brought the laughs, but his two performances were unforgettable. Not to mention, his episode was the highest-rated since January 2012!
2) Funny on Fallon: Fast forward two days later, Jessica Biel’s hubby continued the laughs and performances on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon — but that was only the beginning. Justin went on to be part of Jimmy’s show the next three evenings — and the skits were downright hilarious. He’ll end his run Friday, March 15.
VIDEO: Justin Timberlake sings "SexyBack" with new boy band
3) Restaurant Milestone: On Thursday, March 14, Justin and Jessica celebrated his pal Timbaland’s birthday at JT’s restaurant, Southern Hospitality, in NYC’s Hell’s Kitchen area. Something else celebrated that night? It marked the two-year opening of the location! Jay-Z and Beyoncé also stopped by.
4) SXSW Gig: He’s making sure to go out with a bang before his new album drops Tuesday. He announced he’ll be closing the SXSW music festival in Austin, Texas on Saturday, March 16! Questlove and RJD2 will be on hand to help him bid adieu.
NEWS: Justin Timberlake denies Kanye West diss on Saturday Night Live
5) Album Celebration: He’ll be on The CW at 8 p.m. ET on March 19 for the one hour special, Target Presents the iHeartRadio Album Release Party with Justin Timberlake. Expect performances, interviews — and the world premiere of his new music video for “Mirrors”.
Are you excited for his new record? Sound off in comments!
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!