Despite Teresa Giudice's financial troubles, brawls with castmates and misbehaving hubby, fans gathered at the Manhattan Learning Annex to attend the star's "How to Have it All" seminar on Jan. 10. Hoping to discover the Real Housewife of New Jersey's secrets for living a glam life, attendees shelled out $44.95 -- or $19.95 if they waited for the price to drop -- for the reality star's teaching debut. In case you missed out, Life & Style has the highlights:
1. No matter what trials you face, always stay "happy-go" like Teresa: "What you see is what you get. I'm just myself. I'm happy-go. When I fall down, I just get back up again," she told the class.
2. Don't act like a Jersey Shore girl, though "whores always get ahead," jokes Teresa. "I never acted that way, but kudos to them."
3. Before getting married, keep a curfew of 2:30 a.m. and refrain from going on vacation or spending the night with a boyfriend. Even if it means skipping late-night diner trips after clubbing with your girlfriends, it's worth it. "That's why I never got fat!" Teresa says.
4. Want to maintain a happy marriage? "Keep a smile on your face, cook yummy meals and give your guy lots of sex!" Just how much sex should you be having? "Never say no!" encourages Teresa.
5. When in doubt, consult the Kardashians. In fact, Teresa hopes her four daughters will follow in their footsteps! "I can see them being the next Kardashians. I love those girls," she says. In a pinch, just remember to ask yourself WWKD: What Would Kourtney Do?
6. There's nothing wrong with a little nip and tuck. Besides getting bigger bubbies, Teresa has plans to invest in porcelain veneers in the future.
7. Keep changing jobs to increase your paycheck. According to the table-flipping Housewife, it's a good idea to jump from job to job every two years, which Teresa believes is the perfect amount of time to learn but also to make the most money.
Photo Credit: Courtesy of Bravo
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!