It’s the end of an era — a vampire era, that is.
In just four days, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2 opens — and it’s the last film in the franchise that will hit movie theaters. Tonight, Nov. 12, the entire cast including Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner will meet up for the last U.S. red carpet movie premiere in LA.
GALLERY: Twilight gears up for goodbye
Though we can’t believe the flick is here and there won’t be anymore Edward Cullen or Jacob Black on the big screen to make us swoon (for now), we had a blast looking back at some of best moments from the saga.
So sit back, relax and take a look at five of our favorite moments from Twilight:
5) Rosalie Opens Up: Kristen’s Bella made a promise to the Volturi at the end of New Moon that she would become a vampire and though she never got along with Edward’s sister, Rosalie, played by Nikki Reed, it was Nikki’s character who tried to get Bella to stay a human. After revealing her incredibly sad history to Bella, we felt for Rosalie and realized that underneath her cold exterior, she was actually quite likable.
MY LIFE, MY STYLE: Nikki Reed talks Twilight
4) Bella the Vampire: She’s wanted to become a vampire since the very first film, so at the end of the fourth flick, Breaking Dawn — Part 1, she got her wish. After the last flick kept us hanging, we can’t wait to finally see the strong and transformed Bella!
3) Jacob Keeps Bella Warm as Edward Watches On: Rob’s Edward may have always had Bella’s heart, but in Eclipse, he still considered Jacob a threat. While waiting to face their enemy, Victoria, in the cold mountains, Bella needed a way to keep warm…and Edward allowed Jacob to warm her with his intense body heat. We REALLY want to be Bella at that moment and time. (Who wouldn’t want Taylor’s arms wrapped snuggly around them?!)
2) The Wedding and the Honeymoon: Okay, so how long did fans wait to see these scenes? The gorgeous wedding is held in the beginning of Breaking Dawn — Part 1 and shortly after, Edward and Bella escape to a magical island…where we finally get to see the much-anticipated love scene. And now we get to meet their daughter, Renesmee, in a matter of days!
1) When Bella Met Edward: Let’s rewind back to the very first film where it all started. The attraction between the pair was instant — even though Edward seemed very cold and distant. But as the film unfolds, we learn why…and watching these two characters fall so in love still brings a flutter to our hearts.
So which character will you miss most? Who are you most looking forward to seeing in Breaking Dawn — Part 2? What’s your favorite moment from the saga? Tell us by leaving a comment below!
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!