<p><span></span><a href="http://dynamic.bauerpublishing.com/mt-search.fcgi?blog_id=2&tag=whitney%20port&limit=20&IncludeBlogs=2"><strong>Whitney Port</strong></a> is certainly keeping busy this summer! The former star of <em>The City</em> is teaming up with Bing (the "decision engine" from Microsoft") for a fun campaign and contest called "Share the Likes." At <a href="http://friends.discoverbing.com/">http://friends.discoverbing.com/</a> you can create your own animated movie featuring you and your friends!</p>
Want to create your own video? Here's how:
1. Visit http://friends.discoverbing.com/ and sign on to Facebook
2. Tell friends what you like (e.g., a favorite musician, restaurant, TV show, etc.) and make sure to tell your friends why you like it!
3. Make your friends stars of the video, too! Choose 4 to 8 of your Facebook friends and write a short description about why you trust them to help you make decisions
4. Select a track to narrate your video
5. Watch your new video!
6. Share it with your friends! With this fun, personalized video, now your friends will know just a little bit more about you and your favorite things. Share it via your Facebook wall, on Bing, or on your friends' walls!
7. Cross your fingers! Bing will give away thousands of dollars to help you enjoy the summer. Everyone who creates a video will be eligible for the chance to win a prize from Bing across six categories: shopping (e.g., Amazon.com gift cards), travel (e.g., gas cards for road trips), music (e.g., gift certificate for Live Nation), movies (e.g., Fandango gift certificates), games (e.g., Xbox points) and "Night Out" (e.g., Visa gift cards). A new winner will be chosen each week until the beginning of August.
For more information, visit Bing
Photo Credit: Picture Group
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!