Talk about the worst day ever!
A woman was spotted at the hospital with a giant block of builder's foam on her head, which she reportedly mistook for hair mousse – and she does not look happy about it.
This woman mistook builders foam for hair mousse. pic.twitter.com/1WI5favhDm— Michaela (@pinkdeedle) September 29, 2015
This woman mistook builders foam for hair mousse. pic.twitter.com/1WI5favhDm
Someone snapped a photo of the woman in the hospital waiting room and it went viral on Twitter Tuesday, though the actual event seems to have happened earlier last month.
This serves as your daily reminder to check the label on something before you put it in your hair!