Oh, stars won awards and stuff at the Golden Globes last night? We didn’t even notice because we were so distracted by the hotness that is Michael Keaton’s son, Sean Douglas. #SorryNotSorry.
1) For starters, he ain’t bad to look at.
(Photo Credit: Getty)
Heeeeeeello Hottie McHotterson.
2) He’s Batman/Birdman’s “best friend” — seriously, that ACCEPTANCE SPEECH.
Heart. Is. CRYING.
3) Look at the way he reacted during his dad’s big moment.
(Photo Credit: NBC)
We didn’t believe in love at first sight until then.
4) He’s not JUST Michael Keaton’s son. As it turns out, he’s a very accomplished songwriter, having written Demi Lovato’s massive 2013 hit “Heart Attack,” as well as Jason Derulo’s “Talk Dirty” and “Wiggle.”
…And we wouldn’t mind him talking dirty to us. Just sayin’.
5) Did we mention his relationship with his dad is EVERYTHING?
We want to be in a group chat with them A-S-A-P. Perhaps we can win over Keaton, who will give us his blessing to marry his son. Dreams DO come true, people.
6) He’s Jim Halpert’s doppelganger.
(Photo Credit: Getty; NBC)
Consider us sold.
7) Remember when Kim Kardashian tried to #BreakTheInternet? Sean actually succeeded.
Oh hello Michael Keaton's son— Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) January 12, 2015
I, along with the rest of America, am picking my jaw off the ground after seeing Michael Keaton's son #GoldenGlobes— Angela (@msangelaerica) January 12, 2015
Can we all agree the best thing to come out of the #GoldenGlobes is Michael Keaton's hot son?— Jeana Pishkar (@thatjeana) January 12, 2015
Twitter wants a piece of that.
8) Fact: Scott Eastwood, another hot son of a celeb, is seriously so 2014.
(Photo Credit: Instagram; Getty)
You’ve officially made it, Sean…you hot son of a biscuit, you.