Courtesy of Hello! Magazine
Earlier this week, the Internet nearly exploded when Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s wedding pics were published.
And when it was revealed their kids drew designs that were sewn into their mother’s veil and gown, people basically spontaneously combusted.
But you know what? No one actually got a close look at what the Brangelina brood created.
Luckily for us, there are some hilarious geniuses over at Funny or Die who made a parody.
Angie’s wedding dress decoded below:
1) The kiddies drew a tree and a computer to represent dad’s film Tree of Life and mom’s ‘90s cult fave Hackers when she was mackin’ it to first husband Jonny Lee Miller.
2) Twins Knox and Vivienne get their own shout out because duh.
3) Mention of Jennifer Aniston (a.k.a. "The Rachel") as "almost my mommy?"
4) “Mommy making out with her brother that one time.” Need we remind you? 2000 Oscars. (It was also more than one time, tots.) See below:
5) “isn’t it weird how old I am now? Feels like only yesterday I was a little toddler with a Mohawk. Anyway, congrats or whatever. — Your teen son, Maddox” complete with a self-drawing. YES.
6) Brangie's hot mag covers. Apparently the kids know just how effortlessly hot their parents are.
7) Shout out to "mommy’s old ex lover", Billy Bob Thornton. (P.S. No mention of the vial of blood necklace? Really?)
8) “Estranged grandpa Jon Voight.” Shiloh is reminded of that every single day when she looks in the mirror.
9) "U GUYS R SO HOT — UR ADOPTED KIDS" See explanation for No. 6.
10) They’re quite aware they have photographers tailing their every move.
11) “brangelina FTW!” Mom and dad hate the moniker, but not the sweet six!
12) “Mr. & Mrs. Smith My Favorite Film of 2005”…where it all began.
13) A tribute to mom’s trademark pout.