Randolph has been granted a restraining order against her ex, 28, after filing court docs on Friday, September 11, claiming Underwood harassed her, stalked her and placed a tracking device on her vehicle post-breakup.
In a series of alleged messages sent in June, the Bachelorette alum claimed his ex “hurt [him] beyond words” and left him “feeling like a fool.” Underwood allegedly slammed Randolph for being “a selfish person who isn‘t ready to be loved,” even describing her behavior as “shady.” He ultimately apologized and said he was “lost.”
“I ask myself all the time how someone who I loved and loved me could do the things they do and say the things they do,” Underwood allegedly continued.
The docs state Underwood later questioned if she was rekindling her romance with a former flame. “I’m just sitting in bed trying to fall asleep wondering if the woman I’m madly in love with is having a good time with her ex,” a message from July read. “I have a million questions and all of them I don’t know if I want the answers to. I’ve grown so much with you so far and had a list of things I was looking forward to talking to you about over dinner tomorrow. Anyways, I only want the best for you and all of these feelings are coming from a place of love.”
In her response, she expressed her hopes to remain “cool with each other.”
According to Randolph, 25, the former tight end allegedly resorted to “alias phone numbers” so he could stay in touch even after they decided to part ways.
“As this is a legal matter, we cannot provide any comments at this time,” Underwood’s rep previously told Us Weekly in response to Randolph’s claims.
The former football star must now stay at least 100 yards away from the speech pathology student, her home, her car and workplace at all times, per court documents obtained by Life & Style on Monday, September 14.
Underwood must also refrain from “making contact, either directly or indirectly, in any way” with the California native until October 6, the date of their next hearing.