When someone says the name Donald Trump nowadays, a heated argument soon follows. But back in 2011, he was just a ridiculous reality star millionaire who we all thought was joking about running for president. He was easy to poke fun at, and he didn't mind being the butt of the joke, which is probably why Comedy Central gave him his very own roast featuring a cast of amazing comics and an audience full of celebrities like now-arch-enemy Chrissy Teigen. Seven years later, Comedy Central will be aring a special encore of the roast on Thursday, April 26 at 9:30 p.m., Friday, April 27 at Midnight, and Sunday, April 29 at 11 p.m.. To get you super pumped, we've put together the most savage burns from Jeff Ross, The Situation, Whitney Cummings, Snoop Dogg, Anthony Jeselnik, Marlee Matlin, Seth MacFarlane, Lisa Lampanelli and Larry King.
- "Tonight we honor a self-made millionaire. He started with nothing, worked hard, and made a fortune. That man is Fred Trump, Donald's dad. That's right, for all of his self-starter bulls--t he's basically Jaden Smith with a combover." - Seth MacFarlane
- "While I have you here, it's pronounced 'huge,' not 'yuge.' And it's pronounced 'I am f--king delusional,' not 'I am running for president.' - Seth MacFarlane (Back in 2012)
- "Donald is very happy with his lovely wife insert name here. I joke, Donald wife's name is Melania, which is Slovenian for 'get that wrinkled penis off of me.'" - Lisa Lampanelli
- "Donald said he wants to run for president and move into the White House, and why not? It wouldn't be the first time you pushed a black family our of their home." - Snoop Dogg
- "You are known for your terrible haircut and now I can see why. Your hair sucks, you look like Justin Bieber caught on fire." - Whitney Cummings
- "Donald Trump is such a douchebag that if you look up the word 'douchebag' in the dictionary, there's a picture of Spencer Pratt. But if you lol close, Spencer Pratt is holding up a picture of Donald Trump." - Anthony Jeselnik
- "Donald and I have a lot in common: we both live in New York, we both play golf, we both fantasize about his daughter..." - Jeff Ross
- "It's kinda tough to vote for a guy whose resting facial expression is 'who farted?'" - Lisa Lampanelli
While Trump took all of those jokes like a champ back then, now he can barely make it through a single episode of Saturday Night Live without tweeting his disapproval or getting his feelings hurt. That's why it's no wonder that he's skipping the White House Correspondants' Dinner for the second year in a row. The April 28 event is meant to poke fun at the president and relieve tension with the media, but clearly he can't handle it. Oh well, at least we can keep re-watching the Comedy Central roast on Thursday, April 26 at 9:30 p.m., Friday, April 27 at Midnight, and Sunday, April 29 at 11 p.m.