Get ready, Dance Moms fans! The girls are going on tour (well, three of them!) Chloe Lukasiak, Kendall Vertes, and Kalani Hilliker will be hitting up 13 major cities in the span of 20 days as part of The Irreplaceables Tour, where they’ll showcase new dances, teach a workshop, and participate in a Q&A.
According to a press release, the 75-minute show “will bring the girls’ larger-than-life personalities and cutting-edge dance moves to life on stage with bright-lights and unique set designs.” There will also be a pop-shop with new merchandise. The tour begins on Dec. 2 in LA and ends on Dec. 22 in Cleveland, OH.
Tickets, which start at $35, are currently on sale, but there’s also a VIP Meet & Greet package, which includes a photo-op with the reality stars. For those interested in the dance workshop, Chloe, Kendall, and Kalani will lead a stretch and warm-up routine before showing fans a dance to one of their favorite songs. It will take place before the main performance.
Some fans expressed surprise that OG cast member Nia Sioux wouldn’t be joining the tour, especially since she had been rehearsing for it. In response, the 16-year-old wrote on Instagram, “I will definitely be missing my sisters on this leg of the tour, but I know they will slay it and have the best time!!!” Life & Style has contacted Nia’s rep for comment. Check out the full list of tour dates below!
- Dec. 2: Los Angeles, California at THE FONDA THEATRE
- Dec. 4: San Francisco, California at REGENCY BALLROOM
- Dec. 5: Portland, Oregon at ROSELAND THEATER
- Dec. 6: Seattle, Washington at SHOWBOX SODO
- Dec. 7: Vancouver, B.C. at VOGUE THEATER
- Dec. 11: Denver, Colorado at OGDEN THEATER
- Dec. 12: Salt Lake City, Utah at THE COMPLEX
- Dec. 14: Kansas City, Missouri at THE TRUMAN
- Dec. 15: St. Louis, Missouri at THE PAGEANT
- Dec. 17: Chicago, Illinois at VIC THEATRE
- Dec. 19: Minneapolis, Minnesota at SKYWAY THEATER
- Dec. 21: Royal Oak, Michigan at ROYAL OAK THEATRE
- Dec. 22: Cleveland, Ohio at AGORA THEATER