Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Ross, Chandler and Joey will forever feel like our extended family. We watched them grow, fall in love, fall out of love, get married, get divorced, have babies, and everything else in between. Friends was one of the most successful television shows ever -- being nominated for 62 Primetime Emmy Awards and winning Outstanding Comedy Series in 2002.
The show ran for 10 seasons -- with a whopping 236 episodes that still grace our television screens today. But out of all 236 episodes -- which one is your favorite? Or better yet, which was the most viewed?
According to NBC, the most popular Friends episode of all time was "The One After the Superbowl," bringing in 52.925 million viewers! Could we be anymore surprised? The episode title was quite literal, as it had nothing to do with the Superbowl, other than the fact that it aired after the Cowboys played the Steelers in 1996.
The list of the top 10 most watched Friends episodes goes as follows:
- “The One After the Superbowl” (Season 2, Episodes 12 & 13)
- “The Last One” (Season 10, Episodes 17 & 18)
- “The One Where Rachel Has A Baby” (Season 8, Episodes 23 & 24)
- “The One Where No One Proposes” (Season 9, Episode 1)
- “The One With the Prom Video” (Season 2, Episode 14)
- “The One With the List” (Season 2, Episode 8)
- “The One Where Ross and Rachel… You Know” (Season 2, Episode 15)
- “The One With Russ” (Season 2, Episode 10)
- “The One With Ross’ New Girlfriend” (Season 2, Episode 1)
- “The One After ‘I Do’” (Season 8, Episode 1)
Check out a clip from America's favorite episode -- and let us know in the comments, what episode is your favorite?