A huge weight off her shoulders. Blac Chyna opened up about feeling “relieved” after getting a restraining order against her ex-fiancé, Rob Kardashian, who posted nude photos of the model on Instagram earlier this month in a heated social media attack.
“I’m glad I’m relieved of [Rob], but damn, why did I have to get relief in this way?” the Lashed Bar owner, 29, told People magazine. “I feel like God does certain things — not to hurt you, but to show you your true strength. I feel like, if I can come out of this, I can come out of anything.”
As previously reported, Rob, 30, launched into an online tirade against Chyna — with whom he shares eight-month-old daughter Dream — on July 5. In his rant, he accused the former stripper of cheating on him with multiple men, and posted several graphic snaps of her, including images of her butt, breasts, and genitals.
That same day, Chyna’s lawyer Walter Mosley revealed that his client was pursuing legal action against the Arthur George sock designer, since what he did could be considered “revenge porn” — a crime in the state of California.
“Words are words, but once you start posting actual pictures, then that’s just not right. It’s actually against the law,” Chyna explained. “If I was to go and do a very artsy, high-end photoshoot exposing my breasts, that’s my choice. This is my body. It’s my right. Once somebody else does it, it’s just not right. I’m hoping that somehow, some way, this will let [more people] know, ‘Don’t do it.’”
The mom-of-two (who also shares son King Cairo, 4, with ex Tyga) was granted a temporary restraining order against Rob on July 10. Following her legal victory, Chyna is completely focused on the well-being of her family.
“I’m not going to take something that happened to me in the past into my future,” she said. “First and foremost, I’m going to make myself happy because once I’m happy, then Dream can be happy and then King can be happy and then everybody else around me can be happy.”