Brad Womack can officially breathe a sigh of relief.
For years, he’s been pegged as one of the most heinous men to appear on The Bachelor — that is until Juan Pablo came in and proved even bigger jerks exist.
And on last night’s season 18 finale of the hit ABC show, the father-of-juan solidified what we suspected all along: he is the worst bachelor of all-time — and we stand by that statement firmly.
To prove our point, let’s focus on how Juan treated the women this season.
The only thing the guy could muster every single time he saw someone attractive was, “ay yi yi” – puh-lease, get some new material, bro. (At least Brad attempted to have somewhat meaningful conversations.)
He’s sexist. He’s crude. He’s lewd. And he treated them all like pieces of meat.
Need us to refresh your memory?
- He had no problem slut-shaming runner-up Clare Crawley after their romp in their ocean.
- After telling Clare he was upset because his 4-year-old daughter would see it, he took part in a steamy make out sesh with Andi Dorfman in a waterfall. Um, it was just as risqué as the ocean – they just kept their swimsuits on. Hyp-o-crite. (Let us know if you need us to explain the meaning to you, Juanny.)
- He was resistant to macking it to the mothers in the house, Renee and Cassandra, and expressed a paternalistic “concern” for their children seeing it. (But it’s totally OK to do it in an ocean and swap spit in a waterfall. Got it. Cool. Moving on.)
- He sent Victoria home for getting too drunk, which was fine because ain’t no one got time for that sloppiness, but the way he booted her was pretty darn awful.
And the worst thing of all:
- He whispered something inappropriate to Clare when she asked him if he loved her during their helicopter ride on the finale. According to Wetpaint.com, that something was “I love f*cking you.”
At the end, she spilled her heart out to him and he took it all in stride before he said it was time to say goodbye. That’s when she redeemed herself and said, “I would never want my children having a father like you.”
His response after she left? “Phew, I’m so glad I didn’t pick her.” What. A. Stand. Up. Guy.
The list is endless. Ess NOT okay, Pabs.
As Life & Style reported, the 32-year-old is currently living in Miami with his parents. And even they admitted he basically sucks. On the finale, his mother said he gets up, eats, watches TV – what a catch. His father admitted, "He's not an easy guy."
Yes, Brad did dump two women — DeAnna Pappas and Jenni Croft — on the season 11 finale in 2007.
And, yes, things didn’t end up working out between him and Emily Maynard, to whom he proposed, on his second go around in 2011.
(“I think I dodged a bullet with that relationship,” the Texas bar owner said after the pair split that same year.)
But everything he did, Juanny Pabs did better – in the most awful ways possible.
Anyway, JP picked Nikki Ferrell in the end, but neither proposed nor told her he loved her.
“I have a ring in my pocket, but I’m not going to use it,” he said instead. “I don’t want to let you go. I like you a lot… Will you accept my final rose?”
Isn’t he a dreamboat or what!? Unfortunately for Nikki, he just might be because she accepted that stupid freakin’ rose.
Meanwhile girls across America would have loved to take that flower and shove it where the sun doesn’t shine.
And to make matters worse, when she asked him what life will be like when they’re done with living in four-star resorts in paradise, he told her, “I’ll have a bed, TV and my office. We can watch some movies.”
Translation: “I’ll have a bed you can make, a TV for you to turn on and an office for you to clean. We can watch some movies, but only the movies I choose because I’m a man and that’s what men do.”
(Note: She didn't look too happy on the After the Rose special, though. We're giving them two weeks — if that.)
(Second Note: Anyone who disses our main man Chris Harrison is a LOSER – which is what Juan did on ATR when he refused to answer the host’s questions about life with Nikki now. Um, newsflash, that’s pretty much the reason you were on the show, dude.)
With that being said, we bring to you some other notable jerks to have appeared on The Bachelor:
Because every gal loves an abusive dude! Thank goodness winner Vienna Girardi peaced out.
He proposed to Melissa Rycroft, but then had this epiphany he was actually in love with runner-up Molly Malaney. So he did what any awesome guy would do – dumped Melissa and was like, “Heyyoooo, Molly, baby!” Whatever, at least they’re married now.
Bentley Williams )
The suckiest contestant EVER. The divorced dad famously announced he’d rather go “swimming in pee” than plan a wedding to Bachelorette Ashley Hebert. He was also mad when he found out Emily Maynard wasn’t The Bachelorette. Luckily for Ash, she found true love with J.P. Rosenbaum - though we’re pretty sure she’d still like to push Bentley in a pool of pee (we still do, anyway).