‘The Bachelor' Season 29 1st Preview: Grant Struggles to Choose Between His Final 2 

Disney/Christopher Willard

‘The Bachelor’ Season 29 1st Preview: Grant Struggles to Choose Between His Final 2 

Grant Ellis struggles to choose between his final two contestants in the first preview for season 29 of The Bachelor.

After fans learned that Joan Vassos and Chock Chapple got engaged during the season 1 finale of The Golden Bachelorette on Wednesday, November 13, viewers got to see a glimpse into Grant’s journey on the upcoming season of The Bachelor.

“My biggest fear is that I end up alone,” Grant, 30, told former Bachelor lead Joey Graziadei in the trailer, which was shared during the After the Final Rose special.

Grant’s fears were reiterated later on in the promo when he rolled up his sleeve to show his lone wolf tattoo on a date, which he explained symbolized him “being alone.”

Who Do You Want to See as the Next Golden Bachelor?

The drama continued until the end of the trailer, where Grant admitted that he didn’t know who he wanted to choose between the final two women. “You feel like you know what you want to do?” host Jesse Palmer asked him, and Grant admitted that he wasn’t sure. “We got both women, they’re here on standby, and of course, I have to know which to send first.”

Bachelor Nation first got to know Grant when he vied for Jenn Tran’s heart during season 21 of The Bachelorette. Jenn, 26, ultimately sent Grant home before the hometown dates, and he was named the next Bachelor star.

After Grant was named the show’s next lead, Jenn exclusively shared the advice she would give him during an exclusive interview with Life & Style. “Pick wisely, honey,” she said during the September 24 taping of Dancing With the Stars.

She went on to predict that Grant would make a great Bachelor lead based on how he acted on her season. “He was so open hearted and he was so vulnerable and so ready to be in love that I have no doubts he’s going to do the same on his season,” Jenn shared. “So my advice is to keep going into it with an open heart and I know he’s going to do that and that’s why I’m so excited to see him succeed.”

Grant previously reflected on learning that he was the next Bachelor lead when he appeared on an August episode of Nick Viall’s “The Viall Files” podcast, explaining that he learned of his casting “a couple weeks” before it was publicly announced.

“The producers called me and they asked me [if I] would be interested, and, you know, I jumped on it,” he shared at the time. “I was like, ‘Yeah, of course.’ I was still recovering from the season, what happened with Jenn, and they called me. And I was just [like], ‘I’m super interested.’”

‘The Bachelor' Season 29 1st Preview: Grant Struggles to Choose Between His Final 2 
Disney/Ricky Middlesworth

Grant then said that starring on the show would give him a “chance to write [his] own story” after he was sent home on Jenn’s season. “So, that’s something that I’m interested in,” he told Nick, 44.

The reality star added that he was looking forward to meeting “these lovely women and to see what each of them brings to the table and has to offer” in a potential relationship with him.

Conversation

All comments are subject to our Community Guidelines. Life & Style does not endorse the opinions and views shared by our readers in our comment sections. Our comments section is a place where readers can engage in healthy, productive, lively, and respectful discussions. Offensive language, hate speech, personal attacks, and/or defamatory statements are not permitted. Advertising or spam is also prohibited.

Already have an account?