Renee Zellweger is finally a taken lady once again!
The actress was spotted smooching new man Doyle Bramhall II, 43, before catching a flight at LAX in LA on Dec. 12. The two couldn’t hide their affection for each other, holding hands as they walked through the airport!
The 43-year-old actress hasn’t publicly dated anyone since she and Bradley Cooper broke up in March 2011 after dating for two years. Prior to that she was married to country singer Kenny Chesney, but the marriage was annulled after only four months.
But who is the Bridget Jones’s Diary star’s new beau? Here’s some facts you need to know about him:
1) HIS PROFESSION: He’s a singer and a guitarist, and has released three solo albums in addition to two with his band, Arc Angels.
2) HIS PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIP: He had a guest appearance on Sheryl Crow’s C’Mon, C’Mon album in 2002 and played in her touring band – and went on to date her!
3) HIS CHILDHOOD: The musician grew up in Austin, Texas, “in a home filled with blues and rock and roll sounds,” he says.
4) HIS SUCCESS: He played second guitar for Eric Clapton from 2004 to 2009, and has worked with Roger Waters, Boyd Tinsley and B.B. King.
5) HIS UPCOMING EVENTS: He’ll be touring with Eric again in the U.K. for 12 concerts in 2013.
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!