Demi Moore is apparently giving the dating world another shot— with a younger new man.
According to reports, the 50-year-old star apparently began seeing 26-year-old Vito Schnabel after getting cozy at a party in Jodhpur, India. The pair attended the 50thbirthday party of Naomi Campbell’s billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin in early November.
After being married six years, Demi split with estranged hubby Ashton Kutcher in November 2011. Ashton has since moved on with Mila Kunis — and as Life & Style previously reported, Demi briefly dated 37-year-old actor Martin Henderson over the summer.
EXCLUSIVE: Demi Moore's younger new man revealed
So who is this Vito? Check out five facts about him below:
1) HIS PROFESSION: Born in 1986 (she sure has a thing for dating young!), Vito is an art dealer based in NYC.
2) HIS PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIPS: Demi’s not the first famous female to call Vito her man. He’s also been linked to model Elle Macpherson as well as actress Liv Tyler.
VIDEO: Demi Moore stuns in princess-themed perfume commercial
3) HIS FAMOUS RELATIVE: Who’s his dad? Golden Globe winning filmmaker Julian Schnabel! Perhaps that’s how he’s familiar with the Hollywood-dating scene.
4) HIS SUCCESS: In 2009, he had a showing at Art Basel in Miami. One year later, he produced the Brucennial 2010, a respected gallery in NYC. He’s shown works in Switzerland, London and NYC all by the age of 23!
5) HIS OTHER VENTURE: Acting! He had a very small role in the 2010 film Miral alongside Freida Pinto. His father directed the flick.
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!