Be careful around fire, kids!
That's the message Perrie Edwards shared with fans after accidentally burning her arm and hand when the pilot light on her broiler blew up.
RELATED: Perrie Edwards Breaks Down Crying on Stage After Ex Zayn Malik's Public Diss!
(Photo Credit: Twitter)
"Not a pleasant experience," Perrie tweeted on her band Little Mix's Twitter account. "I'm in pain, full of blisters, there's not one hair left on my hand or arm, and it burned the sleeve of my favorite jumper."
The singer, who was previously engaged to One Direction singer Zayn Malik, finished her tweet with a warning for fans to stay away from fire.
(Photo Credit: Snapchat)
Since the accident, Perrie also shared a photo on Snapchat with three of her fingers bandaged up. Get well soon!
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!