Scarlett Johansson is hearing wedding bells!
On Wednesday, it was revealed that the actress got engaged to her boyfriend of 10 months, Romain Dauriac. Her rep has since confirmed the happy news — and the 28-year-old stunner had no problem flaunting her diamond engagement ring at the Venice Film Festival earlier this week.
Scarlett Johansson Engaged to Boyfriend Romain Dauriac
But just nine months ago, ScarJo, who divorced actor Ryan Reynolds in 2010, said she had no plans to tie the knot again anytime soon.
“To me, being in a functioning relationship doesn’t mean you have to be married,” she said. “I never think about marriage. Is that weird? The only time I ever think about it is when people ask me, ‘Would I get married again?’”
So what do you need to know about the French guy who was able to sweep the gorgeous starlet off her feet? Check out these five facts below!
Inside Scarlett Johansson's PDA-Filled Dinner Date With Boyfriend Romain Dauriac
1) He’s Into InkReports claim that ScarJo and the French journalist met through mutual pal, French graffiti and tattoo Artist Fuzi.
2) He’s Not Afraid to Speak His Mind
David La chapelle is the most disgusting photographer— Romain Dauriac (@RomainClark) July 20, 2009
David La chapelle is the most disgusting photographer
While he does have a Twitter account, he hasn't tweeted in over three years. We're sure Scar loves that he's so private!
3) He’s Secure In His RelationshipIn the May issue of Marie Claire, ScarJo revealed her biggest turn-offs. “I don’t like jealous behavior,” she shared. “I don’t mind an occasional check-in, but when somebody is passive-aggressively jealous, it’s really unattractive because it shows a sort of in security. Controlling behavior is awful. Nobody’s going to say they love that.”
How Ryan Reynolds Changed Scarlett Johansson's Mind About Marriage
4) He’s a Rap Fan“Slick Rick, the best rapper ever?” he once wrote on Twitter. And it’s something his bride-to-be can appreciate. Remember that time she attempted to rap Salt ‘N’ Pepa’s “Shoop” on The Ellen DeGeneres Show?
5) He Loves ArtHe’s the former editor of the now defunct French magazine Clark, which specialized in underground art. So what’s he up to now? Romain is the manager of a creative agency.
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!