Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, and no matter your relationship status, it's always nice to get a card from someone. But nearly as much fun is finding the perfect card to send yourself — and luckily, we've done that. Because we whipped up some V-Day messages inspired by your favorite characters from The Office, and basically there's nothing better. After all, Jim and Pam are pretty much the ideal pair when we think of #couplegoals.
So do your significant other, friends, co-workers, or social media peeps a solid. Send them a Valentine's Day e-card featuring Stanley, Creed, Kelly, or one of their other favorite characters from Dunder Mifflin. You can thank us later. Scroll down to see The Office themed V-Day cards you've been missing in your life.
1. I love you more than I love Pretzel Day… and that's a lot.
Coming from Stanley, that's one of the most romantic sentiments around.
2. I just want to lie on the beach and eat hot dogs with you all day.
Maybe if you're lucky, we can even talk about making chili for dinner.
3. You're the Jim to my Pam.
Is there any truer sign of a soulmate?
4. Don't wear green this Valentine's Day… it's whorish.
The party planning committee has plans for you.
5. I like ice cream. I need a boyfriend. Ya feel me?
6. Without my cats I am utterly and completely alone.
Who needs chocolates and flowers when you can spend the day coughing up hairballs?
7. I'm hot, you are hot. Let's get it poppin'.
You think you can handle all of this, Valentine?
8. If we can't scuba this Valentine's Day, then what's this all been about?
Nothing's more romantic than trying not to get the bends.
9. I'm in love! I was hit by cupid's sparrow! Funny little bird but he gets the job done.
We were hit by cupid's robin, but close enough.
10. When you're a kid you assume your parents are soulmates. My kids are going to be right about that.
Happy Valentine's Day, soulmate.