Ever since we saw the cast get served up some Ron Ron Juice on Jersey Shore Family Vacation, we’ve been curious about what the spiral-inducing drink actually tastes like. Of course, Snooki has already equated the beverage to our favorite Frat Party stomach-turner, Jungle Juice. “Like it tastes so good and you keep having it, and then you wake up on the grass the next day,” she explained. Lovely, a glowing review. And yet our curiosity peaked, we decided to learn how to make Ron Ron Juice for ourselves, and unlike Ronnie Ortiz-Magro‘s entire life, it’s actually hard to f–k up. If you have a blender at the ready and a watermelon ripe for violation, Ron Ron Juice is surprisingly easy to brew. Watch our video above to see how to make Ron Ron Juice.
Ron Ron Juice is comprised of only four things:
- Cranberry juice
We don’t think there’s an artistry to the concoction or exact measurements you need to follow, especially since we’ve witnessed a variation that’s literally just cranberry juice and vodka. Just follow your Sammi-obsessed heart and rage hard, fam.
Or, follow our simple instructions.
- Slice watermelon into small chunks and add into blender.
- Pour cranberry juice into the blender, although TBH, we pulled a Mean Girls and used cranberry juice cocktail.
- Pour ice into the blender. Since the watermelon is already, you know, basically water, we just used a small cup of crushed ice.
- Add vodka, to taste. Or just keep pouring until you can already feel tomorrow’s hangover brewing.
- Cheat on your pregnant girlfriend. (Mmm, or maybe not.)
- Optional: Garnish with the face of the biggest walking disaster you know.
Plot twist: we were actually big fans, although this may not be the drink for everyone. But it’ll definitely make your Jerzday nights a lot more interesting, especially if you’re playing a drinking game while watching the latest episode. Be sure to watch our video to see the infamous Ron Ron Juice before you down it yourself!