Did Jay Z cheat on Beyoncé?
Some of her controversial lyrics on her Lemonade album have many fans and critics questioning their relationship. Her candid words also have us thinking her sister, Solange Knowles, may have had good reason for unleashing on Jay that night in the elevator, back in 2014.
RELATED: Designer Rachel Roy Slammed on Social Media After Hinting She's the Mistress in Beyoncé's New Song
Check out 19 of Bey's most jaw-dropping lyrics that have us thinking her rapper beau may have been unfaithful:
1. "He only want me when I'm not there" / "He better call Becky with the good hair"
"Looking at my watch, he shoulda been home" / "Today I regret the night I put that ring on" / "He always got them f--king excuses"
"This is your final warning" / "You know I give you life" / "If you try this shit again you gon' lose your wife"
"What's worse, looking jealous or crazy? Jealous or crazy?" / "More like walked all over lately, walked all over lately, I'd rather be crazy"
"So what are you going to say at my funeral now that you've killed me? Here lies the body of the love of my life whose heart I broke without a gun to my head. Here lies the mother of my children both living and dead. Rest in peace, my true love, who I took for granted."
6. "Middle fingers up, put them hands high." Wave it in his face, tell him, boy, bye. Tell him, boy, bye, middle fingers up. "I ain't thinking ‘bout you."
7. "Ashes to ashes, dust to side chicks"
8. "I tried to change, closed my mouth more, tried to be softer, prettier, less awake. Fasted for 60 days, wore white, abstained from mirrors, abstained from sex, slowly did not speak another word…I grew thickened skin on my feet I bathed in bleach and plugged my menses with pages from the holy book, but still inside me, coiled deep, was the need to know…are you cheating on me?"
9. "Dishes smashed on my counter from our last encounter" / "Pictures snatched out the frame" /
"B--ch, I scratched out your name and your face" /
"What is it about you that I can't erase, baby?"
10. "Let's have a toast to the good life" / "Suicide before you see this tear fall down my eyes" / "Me and my baby, we gon' be alright" / "We gon' live a good life"
11. "You remind me of my father, a magician…able to exist in two places at once. In the tradition of men in my blood, you come home at 3 a.m. and lie to me. What are you hiding? The past and the future merge to meet us here. What luck. What a f--king curse."
12. "Can't you see there's no other man above you" / "What a wicked way to treat the girl that loves you"
13. "My grandma said nothing real can be threatened. True love brought salvation back into me. With every tear came redemption. And my torture became my remedy."
14. "Ten times out of nine, I know you're lying" / "
But nine times outta ten, I know you're trying"
15. "Found the truth beneath your lies"
/ "And true love never has to hide"
16. "I am the dragon breathing fire" / "Beautiful man, I'm the lion / Beautiful man, I know you're lying/ I am not broken, I'm not crying"
17. "Who the f--k do you think I am?" / "You ain't married to no average b--ch, boy"
18. "It's such a shame, you let this good love go to waste"
19. "I smell that fragrance on your Louis V, boy" / "Just give my fat ass a big kiss, boy" / "Tonight I'm f--king up all your shit, boy"
RELATED: Beyoncé Catches Blue Ivy Playing With Makeup — See the Sweet Photo!
While there are still a lot of things we don't know about Lemonade, here is what we DO know!
The takeaway from all this? Don't mess with the queen B.
Your life just got exponentially better and more stylish now you've signed up for our newsletter. Fabulousness awaits!