Ahead of tonight’s Vanderpump Rules season three reunion part two, ‘Life & Style’ chatted with the one and only Tom Sandoval about, well, E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G that's going on.
Curious to know how he TRULY feels about Jax? How he REALLY felt when the Miami girl walked into Sur? And if he's on better terms with ex Kristen Doute?
From left: James, Kristen, Tom Schwartz, Katie, host Andy Cohen, Lisa, Jax, Scheana, Tom Sandoval and Ariana. (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
Without further ado, check out our 10 burning questions with Tom below!
1. What should we look forward to in the reunion?
Kristen doing damage control; Katie coming into her own; Schwartz speaking out; Jax admitting to his lies; James desperate for attention; Ariana keeping her Zen; Stassi trying to charm her way out of being hated by all…and failing; And me, constantly having to defend myself.
2. Is there going to be another season?
I can neither confirm nor deny…but I sure hope so!
3. What’s the status of your friendship with Jax? Have you forgiven him? If not, will you ever?
We are cool and cordial, but not as close as we were. As far as forgiveness goes, his actions are still in the back of my mind.
From left: Jax, Scheana, Tom and Ariana. (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
4. Are you and Kristen on better terms now?
We are on no terms, but it seems she has currently taken a hiatus from trolling me…
5. If you and Ariana get married, would you televise it like Scheana?
We just moved in and are in a great place, but no marriage talk as of now.
Tom and Ariana. (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
6. Do you see marriage in your future? Is Scheana or anyone else putting pressure on you?
We are not in any rush – we’ve just moved in and we have only been together for a year. All of our friends know better than to even ask at this point!
7. How do you feel about the full last two seasons revolving around your cheating rumors and scandals?
Honestly, it gets a little old that every rumor is brought under such scrutiny. People seem to get so creative and colorful about knowing more about my life than myself! Words like “truth” and “proof” seem to be so casually used and thrown around by people who seem to have absolutely no clue as to what those words actually mean! And when lacking proof and truth, certain people like to use repetition to give outrageous stories credibility – meaning if you say something enough times people start to believe it even though it’s not true!
8. Did you have any idea that Miami girl would show up at Sur? How did you feel when you saw her at the bar?
I heard rumors that Kristin was reaching out to her, but had no idea she would show up at the restaurant. I should have known, though, that something like this could happen as Kristen has proved she will stop at nothing to try to make me look bad. She also reached out to Ariana’s ex-boyfriend! This wasn’t even mentioned on the show!
I was really pissed. It took a minute to even recognize her. I actually felt my safety could have been at risk. Let’s face it; if cameras weren’t rolling this situation would never happen. This girl obviously wanted to get her five minutes on TV. End of story.
(Photo Credit: Getty Images)
9. Has being on the show helped you get more opportunities (modeling/acting/music/etc.)?
The show can be a great platform; it just depends on how you choose to use it. I’m working on a bunch of stuff now with music and acting. I’ve also just started my own Men’s Lifestyle blog called “Tom’s Take” on Popdust.com.
10. What’s the best part about working for Lisa Vanderpump?
Follow Tom on Twitter and tune in to part two tonight at 8 p.m. ET on BRAVO!